- Individual Counseling: Short term counseling. Counseling is also available for the families of victims.
- Support Groups: Support groups are available for abused or formerly abused women, rape victims, teen victims of sexual assault, adult survivors of sexual abuse.
- Information and Referrel: To appropriate legal, medical and social services.
- Advocacy: Support and guidance through other agencies and the judicial system.
- Emergency Transportation: To the shelter or medical care.
- Community Education: Speakers will provide information to schools, churches, clubs, service organizations or to any interested persons. Prevention programs are available to the community.